Job Title: 2 Quality Assurance Officers – IRC Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Duty Station: Yumbe & lamwo, Uganda
International Rescue Committee (IRC) Profile:
The IRC is now launching a new SRH project in Uganda which will focus on strengthening systems and building local capacities to prepare for and respond to sexual and reproductive health (SRH) in emergencies. We will continue to build off of lessons learned projects to strengthen local organizational capacity for SRH in emergencies. In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the IRC will also provide support to ensure SRH service continuity in COVID-19 preparedness and response activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with technical teams and national trainers in designing and delivering quality training courses to meet the demand and capacity building needs of selected partners’ teams/ in the region
- Identify SRH training needs and coordinate the trainings, mentorships and coaching of the partners’ staff.
- Periodically assess quality of SRH delivery, compile progress reports and action trackers for each of the selected partners.
- Develop a team of SRH mentors among the selected partners’ teams.
- Contribute to the process of training materials development, conducting proficiency tests, periodic reviews of training courses to improve and adapt curriculum and training materials
- Support proposal formulation in identified training and capacity building needs in the region
- Disseminate standards, protocols and guidelines for SRH service delivery
- Deliver and participate in designing standard formats for reporting.
- Support the use of project monitoring tools at all levels including district, facility and community.
- With support from the M&E team, maintain a good record-keeping system and undertake continuous monitoring and regular evaluation of the training activities.
- Compile periodic activity and training workshop reports as required
- Work with the supply chain team to develop accurate and timely monthly supplies orders.
- Monitor utilization of IRC issued supplies, monitor and track IRC assets
- Fully account for all project funds and assets advanced to you during your work.
- Participate in developing spending plans for the project as required by the supervisor.
- Ensure that all grant required activities, indicators are systematically tracked, and objectives are successfully met within the project timeframe.
- Attend and participate in monthly budget review meetings at the field level.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- A Diploma in Nursing, Midwifery, Clinical medicine or related field.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in training and capacity building in a health setting or related fields
- Experience in developing staff capacity especially in competency-based training
- Experience and capacity to network, develop and establish effective relationships with districts and partner agencies
- Experience working in international organizations and in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to write clear and concise reports and working knowledge of English is required.
- Demonstrate creativity, ability to apply innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A team player with commitment to the program; integrity and personal conduct
- A dynamic and flexible individual with ability to multitask and who can work under pressure
- Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be Excellent Microsoft word and Microsoft excel, power-point presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel to insecure areas within the constraints of IRC Uganda’s security policy.
How To Apply For IRC Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their applications via the link below;
Deadline for Submission: November 24th 2020