Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Statistician – IRA Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala (Head Office)
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda Profile:
The Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda is mandated to regulate, supervise, monitor and control the business of Insurance in Uganda. To strengthen its regulatory mandate, the Authority wishes to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacancies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Analyse performance data for the insurance companies and advise accordingly.
2. Monitor and verify benefits payments by insurance companies.
3. Monitor insurance companies investments to ensure they are compliant with the standing Investment Guidelines.
4. Support the monitoring and evaluation function.
5. Develop systems to enable data capture and analysis.
6. Prepare and submit periodic reports such as quarterly and annual statistical reports;
7. Carry out any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
1. At least a Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or its equivalent from a recognized higher institution of learning
2. Demonstrated practical knowledge in data capture and application of statistical packages is an added advantage.
How To Apply for IRA Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications together with copies of detailed up-to-date CVs with at least three referees to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Plot 5 Kyadondo Road, Legacy Towers, Block B, 2nd Floor
P.O. Box 22855, Kampala
Or emailed to [email protected]
Deadline: 7th September 2020.