Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Communications Officer – IRA Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala (Head Office)
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda Profile:
The Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda is mandated to regulate, supervise, monitor and control the business of Insurance in Uganda. To strengthen its regulatory mandate, the Authority wishes to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacancies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. At least a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Arts and graphics, media relations, Information Technology
2. Holds a certificate or diploma in Graphics Design or multimedia and interactive design or visual communication.
3. Proactive and able to develop and implement ideas
4. Creative design, innovation & Computer skills
5. Ability to use Adobe’s creative apps (Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign etc).
6. Expertise in copy production across all media
How To Apply for IRA Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications together with copies of detailed up-to-date CVs with at least three referees to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Plot 5 Kyadondo Road, Legacy Towers, Block B, 2nd Floor
P.O. Box 22855, Kampala
Or emailed to [email protected]
Deadline: 7th September 2020.