Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Administration Officer – IRA Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala (Head Office)
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda Profile:
The Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda is mandated to regulate, supervise, monitor and control the business of Insurance in Uganda. To strengthen its regulatory mandate, the Authority wishes to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacancies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in administering and implementing Administration policies and procedures.
2. Maintain safe custody of administration related records and information
3. Make certain that all office equipment including automobiles are in good working condition and are routinely serviced and repaired in accordance with relevant policies.
4. Take record of stock and ensure availability of supplies all the time.
5. Assist in general office management and recommend improvement areas.
6. Liaise with responsible officers and ensure maintenance of office equipment, furniture, utility services and paying utility bills on time.
7. Ensure timely distribution of delivered items to respective offices for smooth operations.
8. Timely preparation of logistics for internal and external meetings, conferences and workshops and, coordinate transport arrangements for staff.
9. Ensure effective implementation of IRA Motor Vehicle Operation and Management Policy.
10. Verify samples of suppliers’ items before delivery, Prepare and distribute administration LPOs to suppliers to ensure quality and timely delivery of office supplies.
11. Participate in planning and development of budget and setting of annual targets for the Unit.
12. Carry out any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
At least Bachelor’s (Honors) Degree in Business Administration, Procurement, Public Administration or any other management related degree from a recognized Institution or the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in the related field.
How To Apply for IRA Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications together with copies of detailed up-to-date CVs with at least three referees to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Plot 5 Kyadondo Road, Legacy Towers, Block B, 2nd Floor
P.O. Box 22855, Kampala
Or emailed to [email protected]
Deadline: 7th September 2020.