Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: 4 Legal Officers – IRA Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala (Head Office)
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda Profile:
The Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda is mandated to regulate, supervise, monitor and control the business of Insurance in Uganda. To strengthen its regulatory mandate, the Authority wishes to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacancies.
1 . Two Legal Officer Complaints
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Attend to walk in and caller in’s by giving the necessary guidance.
2. Assist in attending to Complaints including their registration, scheduling of meetings, making follow-ups, utilization of the automated complaints system, writing proceedings and decisions etc.
3. Assist in the generation of monthly, quarterly, annual and other complaints related reports.
4. Assist and participate in community sensitisations and other outreach activities.
5. Assist in assessing the legal implications of the Authority’s dealings with licensees and other operators who carry on business that falls within the purview of the Insurance Act and other pertinent laws and regulations.
6. Assist in the interpretation of and enforcement of the Insurance Act and other pertinent laws and regulations, as the need may arise.
7. Assist in the carrying out of legal research and provision of legal advice to the Authority.
8. Assist in reviewing insurance proposals and policy forms.
9. Carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How To Apply for IRA Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications together with copies of detailed up-to-date CVs with at least three referees to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Plot 5 Kyadondo Road, Legacy Towers, Block B, 2nd Floor
P.O. Box 22855, Kampala
Or emailed to [email protected]
Deadline: 7th September 2020.