Job Title: Investment Analyst Intern – Inua Capital Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Inua Capital Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Duration: 6 months
Inua Capital Uganda Profile:
Inua Capital is an impact fund investing in high-potential entrepreneurs and SMEs in Uganda. Inua will look to make over 40 equity & quasi-equity investments into high-growth SMEs over 10 years. Inua Capital is all about SMEs. We know that SMEs are Uganda’s job creation engine and the cornerstone of its economic growth. Yet, SMEs are most starved of support – there is an acute lack of access to growth capital and an absence of hands-on strategic, supply chain and mentorship support.
Inua Capital is seeking an investment analyst intern to join the growing team. The investment analyst
the intern will support critical elements of the investment evaluation process and will have the responsibility
for (and gain experience in) financial analysis and business strategy.
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent academic credentials and is highly numerate and analytical
- Excellent writing skills, exceptional Excel skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- A real passion for business and a basic understanding of business performance management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Draft investment memoranda and business plans to support the process of making new investments
- Develop financial models to support the decision analysis on potential investment opportunities
- Lead due-diligence review of company information, documentation, and regulatory compliance
- Develop and implement strategies for Inua Capital’s investee companies to increase revenue, improve operations, strengthen financial controls, and increase shareholder value
- Perform analytical assessments (pricing analyses, cost cards, competitive positioning, etc)
- Track and manage the Fund’s pipeline of new potential investments, and perform first screenings
- Research sectors and industry players, and develop an “informed perspective” of assigned sectors
- Share some responsibility in the management of the day-to-day administration of the Fund
- Exude passion, creative ideas, hard work, initiative, and continual growth/improvement
How To Apply for Inua Capital Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should email their applications to [email protected] with the subject
“Analyst Intern Application”.
Please include a copy of your CV and a cover letter detailing why you are a good fit for the position.
Deadline: 18th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.