Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Research Assistants – Innovation Village Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Innovation Village (TIV)
Job Location: Uganda
Innovation Village (TIV) Profile:
The Innovation Village (TIV) is Uganda’s launchpad for leading innovators and entrepreneurs since 2016. Our community consists of start-ups, global brands, government agencies, academic institutions, investors, corporates, and development partners that all come together to create an entrepreneurial density like no other, here in Uganda.
TIV is in the process of building a rich database of seasoned researchers for its ongoing and planned research projects in Northern, Eastern, Central and Western regions of Uganda. From time to time, this pool of researchers will be called upon to support data collection on different research assignments whenever there is need. TIV therefore calls upon interested candidates to submit their applications (cover letter, curriculum vitae and academic qualifications to our regional office address below; Please don’t forget to indicate the region of preference and also note that priority will be given to researchers who stay or are based in those regions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Administer informed consent, conduct and complete interviews in accordance with the study protocol, and answer questions that the respondents may ask before or during the course of data collection
• Develop or assist in the development of interview schedules; contact potential subjects to introduce and explain study objectives and protocol and to arrange interviews, either in person or by telephone
• Conduct and record face-to-face and/or telephone interviews with subjects, in accordance with predetermined interview protocol, data collection procedures and documentation standards
• Review and edit data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information; follow up with subjects to resolve problems or clarify data collected
• Undertake day to day coding and typing (in word) of the completed qualitative interviews (translating from note books used during interviews) and transcribing (verbatim) of FGDs and KIIs before submitting to the Research and Learning Coordinator and assigned research technical supervisor.
• Prepare a brief summary report on progress of field activities highlighting the number of interviews completed, challenges if any and recommendations as well as plans for the next interviews
• Take and share photographic data as may be required by the evaluation in line with the study protocol/design.
• Support data quality assessment on the assessment for their respective regions as appropriate.
How To Apply for Innovation Village Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should send your application in one document/folder to [email protected]
Deadline: not later than 5:00 pm, 5th March 2021.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.