Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Data Center Monitoring Agent – Infinity Computers Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Infinity Computers and Communications Company
Duty Station: Kampala
Infinity Computers and Communications Company Profile:
Telecom Infrastructure. Infinity Computers portfolio in the telecommunication infrastructure segment has grown in leaps.
The job of a data center operator entails overseeing environments of a data center where they supervise systems and also identify, log, and report issues to their supervisor.
Roles and responsibilities:
• To monitor all Data Centre equipment/Applications and alarms transmitted to central management system (CPU, memory, disk, hard drive, etc.)
• To work with project team to bring equipment/applications into monitoring.
• To ensure all critical alarms are responded to within 15 minutes and corresponding incidents logged.
• To ensure all Incidents which are getting logged with MTN IT Shared Services are prioritized properly with proper Impact and Urgency and the same should assign to correct resolver groups.
• To ensure all Incidents which are getting logged with MTN IT Shared Services have the correct categorization for the type of issue being faced by the customer.
• To endure all missed Alerts for S1 and S2s should be less than 2%
• To endure all Emails alerts are analyzed and logged to the resolver groups within 15 minutes
• To endure all tools and resources for the Command Center are available 24/7. Any issues faced should be escalated immediately to the resolver teams and resources should always be available as per shift
• To endure all weekly and monthly reports are provided to the FO Manager by the DC Monitoring Lead/Shift Leads for review
• First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
• Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience
How To Apply for
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should send their applications to [email protected]
Closing Date: 26th March 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.