Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Office Assistant – Infectious Diseases Institute Jobs 2020
Job Reference: OA PACT-005
Reports to: Finance and Administrative Assistant
Duty Station: Moroto and Kotido Regional Offices
Organization: Infectious Diseases Institute
The Office Assistant will provide support for general office operations, including maintaining the office premises clean (including the compound).
Major roles and responsibilities
How To Apply For Infectious Diseases Institute Jobs – Olevel Office Assistant
Interested candidates that meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in these positions should send their CVs, including details of email address, present position, current remuneration, Certificate/testimonials, and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the stipulated email address
Email your application and CV to [email protected]
Deadline: Not later than 31st January 2020.
1. IDI is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee or any other fees at any stage of the recruitment process
2. Make sure that your application letter, CV and certificates are attached as one document
3. Indicate the Vacancy Code as the subject for your email
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
5. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
The Senior Human Resource Manager Infectious Diseases Institute – IDI Knowledge Centre, Makerere University Main Campus College of Health Sciences, Makerere University P. O. Box 22418, Kampala, Uganda
NOTE: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.