Job Title: Support Engineer – Immutable Uganda Jobs 2022
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join our global team. This is a very hands-on, technical role, that is much broader than a typical ticket-based support position. Our support engineers are directly responsible for helping people use and Integrate with Immutable X and they drive for the best possible end-to-end customer experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop deep knowledge of our platform, APIs, and use-cases, you will use this knowledge to resolve technical questions and take every opportunity to contribute to the success of our platform.
- Be part of our founding team of support engineers improving our proactive, self-serve, and human support capabilities.
- Identify operational trends and work with cross-functional teams to drive product improvements and contribute to key support initiatives
- Create and curate public knowledge-base articles and internal documentation to help our customers and team move faster.
- Resolve both technical and non-technical questions from our customers in a timely manner, handling escalations from our Level 1 support team, troubleshooting, identifying, and escalating issues to our engineering team, supporting Incident Management.
- Efficiently manage workloads, balancing customer issues, and queue health.
- Proactively work on innovative solutions that improve support operations and customer outcomes.
- 1-3 years experience working in a highly technical support role, interacting with customers verbally and in writing.
- 1-3 years experience with programming, server-side scripting
- Troubleshooting experience for an API-based product, familiar with programming & REST APIs
- Experience using browser developer tools to diagnose issues with web applications
- Previous experience with databases & writing SQL queries.
- Previous experience with debugging tools (eg NewRelic, Sentry)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Previous experience in a customer-facing technical role
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Web3/Crypto background
- AAA Gaming or Web3-Gaming background
- Involved in NFT project
A bit about the team:
This role will be part of the Immutable X platform team. The goal for Immutable X is to be the leading platform for NFT minting & trading “powering the world of NFT’s”. The mission for our Integrations team is to drive a seamless onboarding experience for launching customers’ dream businesses on Immutable X.
How To Apply for Immutable Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.