Job Title: Gym Manager – IMK Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: IMK Business Consultants (IMK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
IMK Business Consultants (IMK) Profile:
IMK Business Consultants (IMK) is a Business management consulting firm offering practical and feasible business solutions. We are recruiting for a valuable client.
A gym manager oversees the safety and cleanliness of the gym. He makes sure that the equipment and machines used are in excellent working condition. He also makes sure that the locker rooms and the sauna are hygienic enough to be used by those enrolled at the gym. He also oversees the work of his staff.
Roles and responsibilities:
- The gym manager is responsible for checking the equipment and other facilities offered by the gym.
- He makes sure that everything is in excellent working condition, and calls maintenance for repairs when necessary.
- He makes sure that the customers are safe and enjoy their experience at the gym.
- He is responsible for resolving problems and complaints very quickly.
- He is responsible for the hiring and the training of the gym staff.
- He keeps track of their attendance and delegates work to the specific people.
- He is responsible in training the staff.
- He serves as a mentor who compliments the staff when appropriate, and reprimands them when needed.
- He makes sure that the gym staff is dressed properly at all times.
- The gym manager is the one responsible for the gym’s budget, may it be for the staff’s salaries or equipment that needs to be replaced.
- The gym manager is also responsible for their marketing strategies like free passes, trial memberships and other promotional offers to help build up the gym’s name.
- The Gym Manager must hold a bachelor’s degree in sports science, business administration, management or equivalent.
- At least three years of related work experience in gym operations, recruiting, training and supervising staff, keeping records, maintaining fitness equipment in gym safely.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
How To Apply for IMK Uganda Jobs 2021
All Interested Candidates Please Send your CV to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.