Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Corporate Finance Intern – I&M Burbidge Capital Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: I&M Burbidge Capital (U) Limited
Duty Station: Kampala.
I&M Burbidge Capital (U) Limited Profile:
I&M Burbidge Capital (U) Limited is a Ugandan subsidiary of I&M Burbidge Capital Limited, a corporate finance advisory firm based in Nairobi and regulated by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) creating long-term advisory relationships and solutions across Sub-Saharan Africa with a specific focus on the East African region.
I&M Burbidge Capital (U) Limited specializes in advising businesses in the region on significant capital raising through IPOs, private equity, debt and Mergers & Acquisition transactions and mainly focus on mid & large sized companies with typical transaction size of $3 million – $300 million.
We are looking to hire a Corporate Finance Intern to join our team in Kampala. Shortlisted candidates shall be those that have educational qualifications from finance, business and/or accounting related courses. The successful candidate will be included in deal team across a wide variety of sectors with execution happening throughout the sub-Saharan Africa region. This is a Corporate Finance Intern entry level position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Perform financial and statistical analyses;
· Prepare transaction documentation; assist in due diligence efforts; and present to investors;
· Develop and keep updated financial models on each assigned transaction;
· Prepare pitch books and present to prospective IMBC clients;
· Prepare research pieces for IMBC publications;
· Conduct KYC and AML during the client on-boarding process and on an ongoing basis;
· Undertake the administrative elements of transaction advisory work; and
· Other relevant tasks as assigned by Supervisors.
· Bachelor’s degree in a business-related or any other relevant field.
· Professional qualifications such as CFA, CPA, ACCA, ACA or CISI is an added advantage.
· Financial modelling & valuation experience or knowledge is an added advantage.
· Focused individual with highly developed organisational and punctuality skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Expert experience with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
How To Apply For I&M Burbidge Capital Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees, and copies of academic qualifications/certificates in One document (PDF), addressed to [email protected]
Deadline for Submission: 30th November, 2020.