Job Title: Recoveries Officer – I&M Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: I&M Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Team Leader, Collections & Recoveries
I&M Bank Uganda Profile:
I&M Bank is a leading banking and insurance group in Eastern Africa with a presence in Kenya, Mauritius, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda. I&M Bank Uganda is a commercial bank headquartered at Kampala Road plot 6/6A with a growing regional presence. The Bank offers a wide range of commercial banking and financial products and services, and prides itself on introducing innovative products and services based on the needs of its customers.
To manage the bank’s delinquent accounts by recommending and/or implementing remedial action for purposes of minimizing credit loss through rehabilitating or recovering from such accounts.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Review the assigned delinquent accounts/portfolio to ascertain the causes of the default and recommend remedial action.
- Ensure that facility documentation and securities of the managed portfolio are up to date.
- Initiate and ensure viable remediation effort is undertaken to rehabilitate and/or recover from assigned client portfolio.
- Participate in credit governance meetings to identify and/or recommend accounts that require closer monitoring under Recoveries & Collections.
- Recommend accounts to be transferred to external service providers to support/ further management.
- Update assigned clients’ files with the relevant recovery efforts.
- Submit regular reports on updates on accounts in portfolio to Supervisor.
- Prepare updates for monthly Recoveries meetings and ensure that such reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- First degree in any discipline with a minimum of a second class upper.
- Professional qualification and post-graduate qualification (or in progress) in a business-related Field is a Must.
- A minimum of 2-3 years cognate experience
- Analytical and Investigative skills
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Sound understanding of banking industry
- Knowledge and understanding of FIA
- Good understanding of the business and macro – economics landscape
- High integrity
How To Apply for I&M Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Closing Date: 28th June 2022 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.