Job Title: Customer Service Officer – I&M Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: I&M Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
I&M Bank Uganda Profile:
I&M Bank is a leading banking and insurance group in Eastern Africa with a presence in Kenya, Mauritius, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda. I&M Bank Uganda is a commercial bank headquartered at Kampala Road plot 6/6A with a growing regional presence. The Bank offers a wide range of commercial banking and financial products and services, and prides itself on introducing innovative products and services based on the needs of its customers.
To build, cultivate and support business relationships with potential/existing customers and translate those relationships into profitable business for the Bank.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead the customer service agenda by demonstrating great customer experience while serving customers at the centre
- Drive adoption and usage of digital channels and ensure to do so through the support of channels at the digital pod
- Increase product holding per customer through identifying customer needs and proactively seeking to provide solutions to meet the identified needs
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategies necessary to reactivate dormant /inactive accounts and sustain existing accounts.
- Receive customer instructions, enquiries such as Standing Order, Instant Statement, Stopped Cheque/Account, Safe Deposit applications and deliver them to relevant staff for processing.
- Build and consolidate pleasant relationship with the bank’s customers and maintain good disposition towards all customers to ensure the Bank retains the existing accounts.
- Liaise with bank staff to facilitate customer service delivery and to reduce service delivery bottlenecks.
- Regularly contact customers via telephone calls to obtain feedback on service quality and customer satisfaction levels.
- Always contact customer timely to pick their debit cards and cheque books when delivered at the Centre.
- Attend to all customer inquiries/requests; guide customers and liaise with the different functions to ensure customer satisfactions.
- Identify service improvement opportunities through interaction with customers and communicate improvement recommendations to the relevant functions.
- Manage access to the Customer Service desk such that access is restricted to prospective account holders and customers to prevent leakage of information to strangers.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues.
- Assist customers in the account opening process based on compliance and KYC procedures.
Minimum Education Qualification:
- First degree in any field or its equivalent in any relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 1 -3 years relevant work experience preferably in a banking industry
Required Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- In-depth knowledge of the bank’s products and services in relation to the competition.
- Relationship management Skills.
- Marketing/networking Skills.
- Professional disposition.
- Problem solving skills.
- Result Orientation.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Relevant communication skills
- Understanding of basic electronic banking trends and developments
- Highly Customer Centric
- Has empathy for the customers situation
- Works accurately and with eye for detail
How To Apply for I&M Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Closing Date: 4th May 2022 by 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.