Job Title: Business Banker (SME) – I&M Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: I&M Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head, SME
I&M Bank Uganda Profile:
I&M Bank is a leading banking and insurance group in Eastern Africa with a presence in Kenya, Mauritius, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda. I&M Bank Uganda is a commercial bank headquartered at Kampala Road plot 6/6A with a growing regional presence. The Bank offers a wide range of commercial banking and financial products and services, and prides itself on introducing innovative products and services based on the needs of its customers.
To market the Bank’s Products and Manage customer relationships through pro-active and consultative approaches with the aim of acquiring profitable new Banking liability business through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality customer advisory relationships, customer loyalty programmes in the Branch towards the realization of the bank’s mission and vision.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Acquisition profitable new SME clients to achieve defined sales targets in liabilities and assets to grow market share in line with the banks strategic direction.
- Recommend changes required to meet target customers’ expectations whilst fully in compliance with Bank policies.
- Analyze and monitor market trends, Interpret customer requests and provide integrated product solutions to particular customer needs in line with the bank’s policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations for banks product development.
- Grow and develop a clean customer Data Base in line with overall objectives and targets of the Bank through compiling monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the purposes of measuring growth against target.
- Plan, Review, formulate and implement strategies necessary to acquire and sustain accounts in the commercial sector of the market.
- Review and Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects and establish mechanism for maintain existing customers.
- Market bank’s products in all sectors of the Ugandan market in line with the defined bank segments, set targets and bank’s strategic objectives
- Review applications for credit facility (in line with the Bank’s policy) and make appropriate recommendations/decisions.
- Manage assigned credit portfolio and monitor the quality of existing credit relationships on a continuous basis.
- Review and analyze and screen applications for credit based on the Bank’s credit risk procedures.
- Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credit facilities on assigned accounts.
- Prepare monthly activity and performance reports for Head of SME Banking attention.
- Participate in branch and other team meetings.
Minimum Education Qualification:
- First degree in any discipline with a minimum of a second class upper or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in banking Sales.
- SME sales experience is preferable.
Required Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Knowledge of banking operations, policies and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of the bank’s products and services.
- Relationship management Skills.
- Marketing/Networking/ Negotiations skills.
- Professional disposition & Result Orientation.
- Analytical Thinking & Problem solving skills.
- Report writing skills.
How To Apply for I&M Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Closing Date: 29th July 2022 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.