Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Research Nurse (Yellow Fever Project) – IDI Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI)
Duty Station: Kampala, Vacancy Code: RNYF-001
Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI) Uganda Profile:
The Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI) is a Ugandan not-for-profit organization whose mission is to strengthen health systems in Africa, with a strong emphasis on infectious diseases, through research and capacity development. IDI has six operational areas through which it works to achieve its mission: Prevention, Care and Treatment; Training, Research, Laboratory services (including the CAP-certified IDI Core Lab & Translational Lab), Global Health Security and Health System Strengthening.
In order to contribute to the achievement of the above objectives, IDI wishes to recruit a motivated and competent individual to fill the vacancy below on a full-time basis
Roles and Responsibilities:
How To Apply for IDI Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their CVs, including details of email address, present position, current remuneration, Certificate/testimonials and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to [email protected]
Applications should be addressed to:
The Senior Human Resource Manager
Infectious Diseases Institute — IDI Knowledge Centre, Makerere University Main Campus
College of Health Sciences, Makerere University
P.O. Box 22418, Kampala, Uganda
1. IDI is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee or any other fees at any stage of the recruitment process
2. For this particular recruitment, preference will be given to internal interested candidates who meet the required specifications and have worked with IDI for a period of at least one year.
3. Make sure that your application letter, CV and certificates are attached as one PDF document
4. Indicate the Vacancy Code as the subject line of your email
1. Makerere University
5. Please note that if you DO NOT indicate the vacancy code as instructed above, your application will not be considered
6. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 11th September 2020