ICT Support Officer – National Building Review Board
September 7, 2022
Job Title: ICT Support Officer
Organization: National Building Review Board
Duty Station: Uganda
National Building Review Board Profile:
NBRB is an organization that exercises its functions through a Board, which is in turn assisted by a Secretariat.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Providing first-level resolutions of user concerns and queries
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
• Maintain and troubleshoot all network and computer-related issues
• Monitoring and maintaining the system performance and utilization.
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
• managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
• Testing new technology and system changes.
• Training staff and system users.
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
• Honors Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technolow or Telecommunications Engineering, Software engineering from a recognized University.
• Professional recognized certifications in the above fields is an added advantage
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• At least Two (2) years’ experience in providing information communications technology (ICT) and Administrative support in a reputable organization
All applications should be addressed to the Executive Secretary, National Building Review Board P.O. Box 7349, KAMPALA UGANDA and submitted online in a single PDF document to [email protected]
i. Applications should be accompanied by latest detailed CV, Copies of certified academic Certificates and transcripts, copy of the National ID, copy of a valid practicing License (where necessary),
Closing Date: not later than Friday 23rd September 2022.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.