Job Title: 3 Communications Interns – ICPAU Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Communications
ICPAU is the national professional accountancy body in Uganda, established by The Accountants Act in 1992. It has the legal mandate to regulate and maintain the Standard of Accountancy in Uganda; to prescribe and regulate the conduct of accountants and practising accountants in Uganda; as well as conduct professional accountancy examinations in Uganda.
ICPAU seeks to recruit dynamic, visionary, courteous, self-driven, energetic, team players and committed individuals of high integrity who can bring expertise in their fields. The role is a hands-on training program for communications graduates to support organisations in a modern work environment. It will include the use of digital and social media channels of the Institute.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creates content for digital media including infographics, images, videos, blogs and podcasts.
- Supports the creation of engaging and authentic digital media.
- Manages web content including soliciting, originating, editing and updating the website.
- Coordinates with communications team to improve website’s key performance indicators.
- Manages and updates content for social media sites.
- Creates, manages and distributes electronic publications.
- Carries out any other duties as requested by the Head of Communications.
- Originates content for the Institute’s publications.
- Participates in developing and publishing the Institute’s magazines and other publications.
- Implements publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Participates in organising press conferences, interviews, talk shows and coverage of events.
- Monitors, analyses and reports on media coverage on matters relating to the Institute.
- Builds and manages relationships with the Institute’s stakeholders and ensures that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are met.
- Promotes the Institute’s image and brand.
- Carries out any other duties as requested by the Head of Communications
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Previous customer service experience in a professional environment.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- An understanding of how your Institute works.
- A good grasp of new technology and how to use information systems and archives.
- Highly organised, logical and methodical approach to work.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to apply knowledge and sound judgment.
- Positive attitude, encouraging and supporting others.
How To Apply for ICPAU Jobs 2022
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 8th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.