Job Title: Project Officer (Trainings) – HRAPF Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Human Rights Awareness and Promotion Forum (HRAPF)
Duty Station: Kampala
Report to: Program Director Community Capacity Enhancement
Human Rights Awareness and Promotion Forum (HRAPF) Profile
Human Rights Awareness and Promotion Forum (HRAPF) is a Non-Governmental human rights organisation that envisions ‘A society where the human rights of all persons including marginalised groups and Most at Risk Populations are valued, respected and protected.’
HRAPF seeks to recruit qualified, competent and passionate persons as project officers for a three-year project that focuses on the removal of barriers to access to HIV/TB services for Key Populations in Uganda.
i) Have a Bachelor’s degree in Laws, social sciences or humanities or a related field from a recognised institution.
ii) Have at least 3 years experience of being involved in human rights trainings
iii) Have a demonstrated commitment to equality and non-discrimination. A postgraduate qualification in adult training is an added advantage.
How To Apply for HRAPF Uganda Jobs 2021
Submit handwritten applications addressed to the Director, Human Resources, Human Rights Awareness and Promotion Forum (HRAPF) at our offices at HRAPF House, Plot 1, Nsubuga Road, Off NtindaKiwatule Road, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
1. The successful person must be willing to start working on 1st July 2021
2. Qualified persons who belong to Key Populations are encouraged to apply and will have an added advantage
3. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
4. HRAPF does not use employment agencies nor does it charge money for recruitment, interviews, or medical
5. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.