Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Vacancy title: I.T Assistant (Systems Technician) – Horyal Investments Holding Jobs
Organization: Horyal Investments Holding Company Ltd
Duty Station: Amuria
Horyal Investments Holding Company Ltd Profile:
Horyal Investments Holding Company Ltd has commenced the process to operationalize á leading new sugar factory at Atiak Uganda, East Africa. The Factory, jointly owned by the Government of the Republic of Uganda, with annual production capacity(APC). 60,000 Tonnes of granular sugar seeks to recruit competent persons for the following position.
To carry out installation of computer hardware and software, repair, service and maintain computers and their accessories, as well as provide technical support to both new and old computer users in different departments of the company as and when required.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer science, electrical engineering specializing in Hardware maintenance, software engineering, or any other related field from a reputable institution.
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience as a computer technician and in a reputable organization
• Skills in computer repair and maintenance,
• Good analytical and quick trouble shooting skills,
• Good training and teaching skills,
• Good communication and interpersonal skills,
• Network installation skills, good reporting skills,
• Good electronic skills, ability to work independently,
• In-depth knowledge of computer architecture,
• Skills in Microsoft office applications.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications Email: [email protected]
Please include the title of the positions for which you are applying in the subject line of the email (only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted).
Deadline: Before 14th April 2020.