Job Title: 2 Debt Collectors – HIF Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Humanity & Inclusion
Duty Station: Lugazi and Luweero, Uganda
Reports to: Financial Inclusion Officer
Humanity & Inclusion Profile
Handicap International Federation (operating under the name Humanity & Inclusion) is an independent and impartial aid and development organisation working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. We work alongside disabled and vulnerable people to help meet their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights.
The Debt Collector will work closely with the Housing Microfinance Program to recover loans in Lugazi (Buikwe) and Luweero on behalf of Habitat for Humanity Uganda for a period of 6 (six) months.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implement effective loan recovery strategies in line with the prevailing HFHU policies and procedure- that is ensure timely recovery of loan installments and interest thereof from borrowers.
- Assist in compiling monthly reports and prepare monthly recovery accountabilities
- Participate in the branch periodic Audits
- Prepare weekly and monthly collection reports
- Inform management of any issues that need the attention of management
- Achieve and maintain a monthly repayment rate of not less than 75%
- Participate in branch joint loan monitoring and recovery.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Minimum Qualifications for HIF Uganda Jobs 2021
- Diploma in Microfinance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting and Financial Management and any other related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience with a Micro-Finance or Banking Institution,
- Demonstrable aptitude for teamwork.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to coordinate multiple-tasks.
- Excellent persuasion, negotiation and analytical skills
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel).
- An effective communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm for the mission of Habitat for Humanity and the families we serve
- Possession of a valid riding permit will be an added advantage.
Duration: 6 months subject extension
Hours: 8 Hours on a full-time basis
Salary: Commission based as per the monthly collections
How To Apply for HIF Uganda Jobs 2021
Please send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
NB: The position applied for should be indicated clearly in the subject line. Hard copies will not be accepted
Deadline: 12th November 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.