Job Title: Sales Trainees – Healthy Entrepreneurs Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Healthy Entrepreneurs (HE)
Duty Station: Industrial Area/Bugolobi, Kampala, Uganda
Healthy Entrepreneurs (HE) Profile:
Healthy Entrepreneurs (HE) is a social enterprise based in Uganda. HE specializes in the implementation of last mile distribution models of reliable health products and information that enhance health and the quality of life for people living in hard to reach and remote areas.
HE is implementing its franchise model by recruiting, training, and distributing to more than 4000 Community Health Entrepreneurs (our customers) in 30 districts of Uganda today. We are growing towards a network of 20.000 customers, serving 95% of rural Uganda by 2024.
If you would like to make difference in the lives of many, Healthy Entrepreneurs Uganda offers you a unique professional opportunity.
About Sales Traineeship:
Our sales department is the biggest department in the office. After the CHEs have been recruited and trained the are served by the sales department. Our area managers, sales officers and assistants know all our CHEs. They call them for orders and to support them in growing their businesses. They visit regularly to hear from them, deliver the ordered products and to give more training on new products or necessary skills.
Our sales department is divided into area team, servicing one specific region in Uganda, for instance, Central, South-West, Teso etc.
We are offering a unique opportunity in which trainees are selected and recruited based on their CV, personality and skills shown during an interview and assessment centre. When recruited a trainee is assigned an area team, based on language skills. During the traineeship, which takes 3-6 months, based on performance, trainees are fully engaged in their area teams and are offered a learning journey through the HE Academy, expanding their professional skills and growing in terms of personal leadership. Our HE Academy contains modules on professional conduct, effective communication, high performing teams, planning & organization skills and personal leadership, to name a few.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Boosting sales (according to targets, in terms of # orders, revenue, retention and loan repayment)
- Build relationships based on trust with CHEs (by way of phone)
- Maintain smooth sales operation, document and report diligentlly
- Cooperate well with warehouse and finance departments for smooth handling of orders and deliveries
- Reliable and constant ordering and loan repayment by CHEs
- Report to Senior Sales Officer
- Participate in area team meetings
Who Do We Select
- People who are really keen, show dedication and energy
- People who understand the concept of a social enterprise. We are not an NGO, we are a business aiming to create immense social impact and system change.
- Those who show us that they are passionate about our purpose and goals and willing to put in the effort, like all of us.
- Those who are genuine team players and good communicators.
- Those who show initiative, are proactive, enthousiastic and innovative
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and activities well.
- Interest in continuous learning and development to improve individual knowledge and skills. A growth mindset is a must.
- Those who have really paid attention while reading this and make mention of that in their motivation.
- Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social Work, Education or training or Sales Related fields. or alternatively a Diploma in Pharmacy / Nursing/Clinical medicine.
- Fluency in one of the following languages:
- (South) Western Uganda languages (Runyankole, Rukiga, Runyoro or Rutooro)
- East Languages (Lusoga)
- Teso languages (Ateso)
- Fluency in Luganda is required.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Know how to use computer software (ERPs/Odoo, Excel reporting, MS Office/word, Outlook Calendar)
Work Experience: No work experience is required, although any previous experience relating to sales, customer service, social work or health is an asset.
How To Apply for Healthy Entrepreneurs Uganda Jobs 2022
If this is you, send us your updated CV plus a personal and convincing motivation (letter or any other creative means) to: [email protected]
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.