Job Title: 2 Information Technology Assistants (Interns) – Healthy Entrepreneurs Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Healthy Entrepreneurs (HE)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: IT Manager
Healthy Entrepreneurs (HE) Profile:
Healthy Entrepreneurs (HE) is a social business enterprise originating from The Netherlands, with activities in several countries in Eastern Africa. HE is specialized in the implementation of last mile distribution models of reliable products and information that enhance health and the quality of life for people living in hard to reach and remote areas. Healthy Entrepreneurs provides access to basic health care for people living in remote areas through a franchise-model of micro-entrepreneurs with the Community Health Entrepreneurs (CHEs). We are a dynamic, innovative, and agile organization that aims to complement the public healthcare provision through a private model.
At HE we work hard for our customers and for each other and with each other. We strive to provide the best customer-service while creating the most social impact. We love to see our CHEs grow and grow their businesses.
- Client-focus & Inclusivity
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Transparency & Integrity
We are looking for young and energetic IT professionals (Interns/ Fresh Graduates) to join our dynamic, innovative, and agile organization that aims to complement the public healthcare provision through a private model. The IT Assistants will prepare and conduct trainings for employees and CHE in our various field/operational areas on IT skills and knowledge to ensure proper use of computer systems and phone applications to meet HE goals and objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- With support of senior colleagues, conduct periodic IT skills gap analyses at different CHE levels in the field
- Provide standard training to end users of technology and systems to ensure staff and CHE’s use standard technology and systems effectively.
- Trains and strengthens CHE and Internal staff IT skills: Trains junior teammates on new IT skills and capabilities.
- Preparing and installation of new devices for training
- Loading data bundles for CHEs during the training
- To be at the training venue as one of the HE representatives during the training
- To be available for IT related questions of the CHEs outside of the presentations
- To ensure that a record of all IT related items supplied to the trainers are safely registered, handled, and returned to office with in 48hours after activity
- The applicant must have completed secondary education (UCE& UACE)
- Any relevant certificate or diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field related (A Bachelor’s degree in the same is an added advantage)
- Broad understanding of computer systems, mobile operating systems and computer applications
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve mobile network problems, install, and operate network monitoring tool and maintain network documentation.
- Ability to work independently at any location in an IT support capacity
- Good analytical, diagnostic, communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Good People management skills and ability to manage third party contractors
- Work Ethics & Professionalism
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Planning and Organization
Job specific Skill Requirements
- Demonstrates awareness of overall IT governance structure and system architecture while conducting IT skills gap analyses and trainings
- Exhibits a detailed understanding of staff and CHE/customers’ IT requests in order to effectively address and manage internal staff and customer’s needs.
- Identifies and records and reports recurrent IT issues to propose long-term solutions.
- Be a coach & provide constructive feedback: Serves as a peer IT coach for colleagues in same area of work.
- Create an “I will”/” We will” team spirit: Tracks progress toward goals and shares this information on a regular basis with supervisor.
How To Apply for Healthy Entrepreneurs Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified candidates should address their application, photocopies of academic testimonials, and updated CV with three referees contacts to Head of Human Resource -Healthy Entrepreneurs, Kampala, Uganda, and email it to [email protected].
Deadline: 28th October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.