Greenlight Planet Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Call Center Executives
August 9, 2022
Job Title: Call Center Executives – Greenlight Planet Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Greenlight Planet Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Greenlight Planet Uganda Profile:
Greenlight Planet is a US venture-backed, award winning social enterprise driven by a mission to empower under-electrified communities with access to clean and affordable solar lighting. To date, more than 3 million households in low-income off-grid communities use Greenlight’s Sun King™ line of solar home lighting solutions.
As a Call Center Executive, you are required to promote, deliver and maintain a high-quality, professional service image to Sun King customers, effectively and efficiently resolve queries, take ownership of any issue raised until resolution is achieved, and achieve productivity performance standards set by the Customer Service Function.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Offering product and service education to customers in an efficient & effective manner.
- Handling customer queries with quality and professionalism.
- Managing customer queries promptly to avoid long waiting times and high drop rates.
- Managing customer interactions within the standard handling time.
- Updating customer information in the required tools as per the standard operating procedures.
- Be actively available to handle Inbound / Outbound traffic during low and peak hours.
- Ensure process compliance and follow through on customer process recommendations.
- Offering sales support to prospective customers.
- Determining eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Accomplishing the Customer service vision and mission by meeting related key performance indicators set by the function.
- University Degree or Diploma in a business-related field.
- Previous customer service experience – an added advantage.
- Language Proficiency; MUST be fluent in English and Luganda plus any other special local languages i.e., Japadhola, Madi, Alur, Rufumbira, Lugbara, Ateso, Samia, Lusoga, Kakwa, Runyarwanda.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Efficient application of Microsoft Office software packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic internet knowledge.
- Meet and surpass set KPIs and Call Center deliverables (Daily, Weekly, Monthly).
- 100% attendance and schedule adherence.
- Deliver accurate work outputs to achieve the agreed service levels within set timeframes.
- Exceptional and consistent service delivery.
- Ability to work with a hybrid setup (remote / office).
How To Apply for Greenlight Planet Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 15th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.