Graduate Management Trainees – China Forestry International Development
November 11, 2022
Job Title: Graduate Management Trainees
Organization: China Forestry International Development
Duty Station: Kampala
China Forestry International Development (CFID) Company Ltd is a fast growing International based company that was founded in Uganda in 2017.
The Company deals in plantations and it has over 40 established Pine plantations in Uganda with one Processing Factory that was founded in 2019.
Products from plantations such as Logs and Resin are processed at JunHui Factory Kapeeka.
Logs are processed into Plywood which is sold within Uganda and also exported to other countries. The Company operates in 4 African Countries; Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, and Mozambique with its Headquarters in China.
- We are looking for fresh graduates who have completed their studies for the last 1 to 3 years.
- The candidate must have a CGPA of not less than 3.6
- The candidate must have a good command of the computer
- The candidate must be willing to attend business trips.
Interested candidates should submit their detailed CVs with three professional referees and copies of their education documents in a single PDF file to the email address below:
(State the Job Title clearly in the Subject Area)
Closing date: November 15th, 2022.
Subscribe To Get Daily Job Updates
- No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
- Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.