Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Secretary – Goodman International Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd Uganda Profile:
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Nutrition products. An Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and the Middle East.
The overall responsibility of the Administrative Assistant/ Secretary is to support Management in the fulfillment and Execution of duties to ensure efficient management of the office and effective liaison with external partners and contacts as delegated. The Admin Assistant/ Secretary is expected to operate and perform to the highest professional standards with considerable independence, diversity, initiative and high level organizational skills and knowledge of Goodman International policies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide administrative support to all employees and support the Senior management team
- Receiving and directing of all correspondences from service providers and clients through email, phone and in-person.
- Organize and facilitate company visitor activities such as reservations of hotels, transport and other in-house compliments
- Co-ordinate and arrange conferences, meetings and other schedules for the senior management team
- Co-ordinate with the HRM to facilitate internal memos and organize HR related activities
- Participate fully in the company’s ISO meetings by taking part in meetings, audits and compilation of reports.
- Represent the company at external meetings and attend other gatherings on behalf of SMT
- Plan and Co-ordinate with the SMT events, sponsorship and other voluntary activities
- Be responsible for the purchase and procurement of office supplies such as stationery and cleaning supplies
- Work together with the SMT to improve company operations, minimize costs and actively present innovative solutions to the team
- Perform other duties assigned by Management
- The applicant for the Administrative Assistant/ Secretary should hold a Degree in an Administration-related or Business-related course from a recognized Institution.
- A minimum of three years of working experience in the position of Secretary or Administrative assistant
- Should have certificates in acquired skills of Secretarial activities and/or computer skills
- Must be computer literate with high understanding and knowledge of Microsoft office package
- Must be active, motivated, well spoken, presentable and highly independent
- Must be willing to work in a team and have the ability to supervise personnel
- Age: below 35 years.
How To Apply for Goodman International Uganda Jobs 2020:
All candidates should send their applications with a cover letter, resume and scanned copy of your recent passport size photo to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Limited.
Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 14th July 2020
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.