Job Title: Partners Manager – Glovo Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Glovo Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Western Asia and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
You will be responsible for building and developing partnerships with restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, etc and growing their number on the platform while leading your team to deliver aggressive sales and growth targets. In this role you will be part of the commercial leadership team for Glovo, working closely with the regional team and HQ team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Devise the long-term strategy for your country commercial department
- Keep building a partner portfolio, create new business opportunities and initiate partnership collaborations
- Build processes to scale the commercial effort without compromising quality or support
- Lead your team to greatness – hire top talents, help them perform, grow and develop as professionals
- Guide the commercial team in order to achieve the sales targets and maintain good relationships with our partners
- Work hard with your team, helping and guiding them during difficult negotiations to close important deals with top chains and smaller partners
- Drive, structure, analyze and channel daily work and information – setting goals, delegating, and supervising the team’s performance
- Work closely with our HQ Commercial department to define commissions, rewards, and incentives to motivate the local team
- Coordinate and manage the Commercial KPIs defined together with the Operation and Marketing team
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in managing high-performance commercial team
- Highly motivated, results-driven, strategic thinker, with strong leadership and business fundamentals
- Previous work experience in a startup / high-demanding environment is preferred
- Strong communication abilities with ability to influence and drive change
- You’re extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- You’re extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
- You have an ambition that makes some people think you’re crazy while inspiring others
- You are always respectful, kind and fair
- English full professional proficiency
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
How To Apply for Glovo Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.