Job Title: Account Manager (Long Tail) – Glovo Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Glovo Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
As an Account Manager of long tail, you will play a key role in the Glovo Account management team. You will be directly responsible for impacting all the long tail partners to make them grow, sell assets and improve user UX.
Roles and responsibilities:
Maintain a good relationship between Glovo and our partners through scalable tools/ initiatives and having good partner support.
Optimize Glovo visibility in our partners through marketing actions and our marketing kits.
Understand motives of inactive partners and churn and make plans to improve MoM.
Define scalable processes, making sure long tail partners are self-sufficient in using our tools.
- Draw and execute plans to make the portfolio grow through promos, marketing activations and selling positioning assets
- Identify new assets to sell to the long tail partners and implement the whole process.
- Review and propose partner communications, ensuring partner engagement and long-term relationships.
- Raise product requests to improve partners UX and scalability. Identify tech features improvements and give proactive feedback to HQ.
- Work on improving Kpis for the long tail partners through comms, tech releases, new features implementation, and different analysis and tests
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customers.
Customer Service or Business Consultancy
Preferably experience in FMCG, food-hospitality or on-demand delivery industry
Effective English written and communication skills
High level of excel skills required
- Mass communication tools skills will be valued
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Main Areas Contact:
HQ partner comms
HQ Long tail team
Marketing local team
Operations local tem
How To Apply for Glovo Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.