Job Title: Accounts Assistant – Global Health Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Global Health Uganda (GHU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Accountant
Global Health Uganda (GHU) Profile:
Global Health Uganda (GHU) is a registered not for profit, limited liability company with the mission to promote child health by conducting and facilitating quality and relevant research in child health, neurodevelopment and interventions
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare supplier payment request forms
- Upload supplier payments and payroll on the business online platform
- Issue supplier proof of payments and staff pay slips
- Prepare and post all payment vouchers and journal entries
- Responsible for proper storage and archiving of all accounting records
- Prepare monthly bank and cash reconciliation
- Assist in bi-annual physical verification of fixed asset and updating the asset register
- File monthly PAYE and NSSF returns
- Assist in external and internal audit exercises
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or any other related field.
- CPA/ CIMA/ ACCA Certificate minimum of level II
- Must have knowledge in computer applications like Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of progressive experience in a similar or related field
- Practical knowledge in using accounting software
- Knowledge of IFRS will be an added advantage
- Must be accurate and organized at work
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Must have Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management.
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning.
- Critical thinking and active learning.
How To Apply for Global Health Uganda Jobs 2022
If you meet the above criteria, please submit a typed cover letter, a detailed CV, all necessary academic documents and the contact details of three work-related referees all in one PDF document addressed to the Human Resource Officer, Global Health Uganda, P.O BOX 33842, Kampala, Uganda and send the application to the email, [email protected]
We appreciate your application however; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within two weeks after the closing date, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: Friday, March 18, 2022, at 5.00 pm.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.