Job Title: 2 Cashiers – Global Health Rescue Jobs 2022
Organization: Global Health Rescue Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref No: CAD 01022
Reports to: Chief of Party
Global Health Rescue Ltd Profile
Global Health Rescue is a last mail medicines distribution company whose mission is to save our customers from the hustle of traveling long distances to look for medicines.
Global Health Rescue is looking for highly competent, innovative and motivated people to fill the open positions. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are result oriented and who amidst challenges go forward and post results and accomplishments.
The Cashier will be responsible for finance management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Receive cash, issue receipts and track payments then monitor/track expenses
- File tax returns and make VAT, PAYE and NSSF payments
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Scan pricing to ensure it’s accurate
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements
- Prepare monthly accounting reports
- The applicant must hold a degree /diploma in business administration with strong skills in accounting
- Two years of experience while conducting similar works, great skills in excel and other accounting tools/soft wares
Other requirements: Strong management, communication, integrity and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply for Global Health Rescue Jobs 2022
Please send the following documents by email to [email protected] and quote the job title and reference number (Check top of advert for reference number):
- Updated CV and cover letter which demonstrate that you are suitable for the job role including your contact information and three work related references in PDF format should be sent as one document. Attach copies of academic certificates.
Since the system is automated, some applications that do not follow the above procedure can be missed out. Only short listed applicants will be contacted
Deadline: 25th July, 2022 by 5 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.