Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Junior Administration Officer – GIZ Uganda Jobs 2020
Department: Facilities and Services
Organization: GIZ Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) Uganda Profile:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is owned by the Federal Republic of Germany with International operations in Uganda, GIZ Implements commissions for the German government and other national and international, public and private sector clients within the framework of the international cooperation between the Federal Republic of Germany and the Government of Uganda.
GIZ is looking for a Junior Administration officer to support its Programmes.
The job holder is responsible for providing administrative support to the Head of Facilities and Services.
The Junior Administration Officer within this context, s/he fulﬁls the following tasks;
Roles and Responsibilities:
Office facilities and services
• Manages updates and advises on immigration tracker including follow-up on renewals
• Prepares visa application letters and tax exemption and follow up with the respective Ministries.
• Prepares and updates Country Office inventory records.
• Monitors logs and reports faults on facilities/equipment and arrange their repairs.
• Conducts weekly checks of the logbooks of all Country Ofﬁce vehicles and monthly checks of the generator fuel consumption.
• Prepare mileage charges for the private use of Country Office vehicles.
• Managing and updating tracker for all GIZ vehicles.
• Makes purchases of Country Office stationery
• Schedules trips for the Country Office drivers.
• Prepares materials to be used in workshops.
• Ensure services offered in the canteen is of an agreed standard and accountability vouchers are submitted accordingly. Documentation
• Creates and/or updates paper and electronic ﬁles for the department ensuring easy retrieval of documents in line with GIZ ﬁling guidelines.
• Ensures conﬁdentiality of all department and ex-pats’ personal documents (Visa application documents
• passports, certiﬁcates, e-mails, other official documents of applicants).
• Registers incoming documents/packages and distributes to the respective projects.
• Prepares documents for importation of Country Ofﬁce and supports in the import of private household goods consignments.
• Prepare documents for vehicle insurance claims and application for comprehensive insurance/ third party at GIZ Head Office.
How To Apply for GIZ Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their applications online by email via: [email protected]
Application and CV should be in one document and a maximum of 4 pages only.
Please include the name and contact of three references in the CVs. No other attachments are required at this stage. Please quote the position and reference number in the subject line.
Deadline: 26th June 2020, at 5.00 pm.