Job Title: Cost Accountant – GCC Services Limited Jobs 2022
Organization: GCC Services Limited
Duty Station: Uganda
GCC Services Limited Profile
We are a highly respected and renowned integrated remote site services company, operating in more than nine diverse geographical locations around the world. We are active in a wide range of project environments, including some of the world’s most challenging regions.
Our services extend to provide full real-life support services, skilled and unskilled manpower supply, as well as integrated facilities management, utilities and environmental services.
Our excellence is founded in three core aptitudes and attitudes: our agility; our capability and our experience.
Talk to us today about how we can partner with you to meet and exceed your remote site services needs.
We are looking for a Cost Accountant to join our new project. You’ll be responsible for performing cost analyses and preparing budget reports. You should possess excellent analytical skills along with the ability to combine different data and calculate profit margins. Our ideal candidate should also be able to create detailed reports that present cost-effective solutions for our company. Ultimately, you should build updated databases and manage cost information to maximize profitability for our project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database.
- Construct data accumulation systems, capturing
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent, and insurance)
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Prepare budgeting reports
- Analyze and report profit margins
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts and work with the Project Manager to efficiently plan and utilize financial resources.
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
- Proven work experience as a Cost Accountant, Cost Analyst, Accountant or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experiences with accounting software, preferably Oracle Finance
- Computer literacy, Intermediate to Advance level MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant study
How To Apply for GCC Services Limited Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 15th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.