Job Title: Accountant – G4S Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: G4S Uganda
G4S is Uganda’s leading Security Solutions Organisation. G4S has unparalleled heritage providing protective Manned Security, Cash and System Solutions to government, Diplomatic and commercial institutions since its inception in 1998.
We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We use our global expertise and our local knowledge in the assessment and management of security and safety risks for buildings, infrastructure, materials, valuables, people and society.
We develop long-term strategic partnerships with customers in key sectors where we can help them to deliver their own business objectives through either increasing their revenues, reducing costs, managing risks, protecting critical assets or improving their service delivery to the customers they serve. We do this by understanding the environments in which our customers operate, the pressures they face and the things that matter to them most.
In the Africa Region, G4S is one of the largest sector employers and the largest security company in Africa. G4S is also the only private security company in Africa that has ever been awarded Top Employer certification.
We therefore have a very important role to play in our African communities. We make a difference by helping people to operate in a safe and secure environment where they can thrive and prosper. We believe this role can only grow in importance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will be able to maintain complete and accurate accounting records for G4S in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring timely and accurate invoices are raised.
- Timely submission of invoices to the clients.
- Ensure compliance with existing policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate and timely debtor reconciliations are prepared
- Timely communication of variances to the client.
- Obtain and file all WHT certificates and update the WHT ledger.
- Reconciliation of the WHT ledger with the trial balance
- Timely allocation of payments in the trade receivables aging ledgers.
- Review and action balance sheet recons from previous months
- Follow up on all discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Knowledge of Financial principles and practices
- Knowledge of how to perform reconciliations
- MS Office Computer skills (Excel Advanced)
How To Apply for G4S Uganda Jobs 2022
If you would like to be part of the G4S elite team, please send your resume to: [email protected]
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.