Future Options Consulting Jobs 2022 – Accountant
August 21, 2022
Job Title: Accountant – Future Options Consulting Jobs 2022
Organization: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd Profile
This is an online recruitment service which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client in the hospitality industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The holder of this position will prepare, develop and analyse financial information to facilitate management’s decision making.
- The position will provide high quality support by liaising with other departments on all finance matters, forecast management and control
Will be responsible for financial reporting and submission of statutory returns to authorities and ensure that the general finance and accounting operations are carried out in compliance with the relevant legislation.
- Materials accounting
- Invoice verification & posting.
- Store issues local and import etc.
- Conducting Periodical and adhoc financial audits & related internal audit activities.
- Working on Capex file & Fixed asset maintenance.
- WIP accounts.
- Insurance accounting and reporting.
- Management and statutory reporting (MIS, Insurance, consumption etc)
- Account analysis & reconciliations of Inventory, imports ,Goods in Transit
Responsible for the various Inventory Management Accounting functions such as….
- Compilation of Store Issues in timely manner.
- Checking of Rates of stock items periodically.
- Monthly Reconciliation of Local & Import Receipts with accounting records.
- Monthly Stock control reconciliations vis-vis Inventory Stock accounts.
- Good in Transit a/c Reconciliation.
- Coordination activities with Imports team on the pending orders & freight allocations details etc.
- Scrap materials tracking and coordination activities in the disposals.
- eriodical adhoc stock audits, mid-year and year-end audit activities.
- Monthly stock related reports preparation etc.
Responsible for the preparation & coordination of various MIS Reporting functions such as….
- Monthly preparation of WIP Reports
- Capex file reports
- Labor cost reports
- Co-ordination in the Projects Consumption reports
- Fuel and Maintenance cost reports
- Health Centre performance Reports
- Periodical Reporting on
- Forecast Analysis Reports
- Statutory Analysis reports
- Insurance related reports
- Coordination in the MIS Reports preparations
- Year-end audit requirements related reports
- Monthly Fixed Assets /PPE schedule reports
- Internal audits activities & related reports
Knowledge, Skills & Competences
- High level of organization.
- Team collaboration.
- Quick learner and creative thinker.
- Flexible and agile
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce /Accounting /Business Administration.
- Full Qualification ACCA/ CPA.
Details of experience
- At least three years’ experience in busy environment, managing budgets with diverse streams of income and expenditure.
- Working with computerised accounting systems, preferably Tally and ERPs , analysing financial data ,high level reporting etc
How To Apply for Future Options Consulting Jobs 2022
Interested candidates should send their details to: [email protected]
Deadline: 22nd August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.