Job Title: Website Management Trainee – Fresher Jobs Uganda
Duration: 2 Months (With a chance of a permanent offer if performance is satisfactory)
Allowance: 10,000/- UGx Per Day (Payable at the end of the month)
Fresher Jobs Uganda Profile:
Fresher Jobs Uganda is an online career portal from Uganda. We place a high premium on a Job search that is relevant and up-to-the-minute. Our long-term goal is simple: to be the ‘go-to’ company for the industry. We don’t only offer job information services, we are here to build careers.
We are Uganda’s only fresh graduate opportunities’ portal. Fresher Jobs Uganda was founded in 2016 to conglomerate internships, jobs, scholarships, career advice and training opportunities targeting fresh university graduates in Uganda.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Curate, create, generate, upload and manage job posts 3 times a day (10-11 am, 3-4 pm, 8-9 pm everyday Saturday and Sunday included).
- Perform regular, scheduled checks to ensure the website is operating as should.
- The report, track and manage bugs to resolution, track and repair broken links.
- Respond to user inquiries and comments.
Skills and Qualifications Needed:
- A degree in ICT related programs is great but not important ( You really do not need it but if you do, it will make your work ease).
- We need someone with 1-3 years of practical experience in managing a website (especially WordPress).
- Not more than 26 years. Females with practical WordPress website experience are encouraged to apply.
- We need a very honest person. If you do not know something, you communicate freely without fear and we will teach you.
- MUST have a PC/LapTop and Uninterrupted Internet DAILY. (If you cannot access the internet on your own PC/Laptop DAILY, please do not bother applying).
- Ability to use online meeting platforms like zoom, google meetups, etc
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Proactive. You don’t wait for us to tell you to do what you are supposed to do.
- An attitude to deliver over and above.
How To Apply
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit the following via our email at: [email protected]
Send the following:
- Copy of your National ID or Passport
- Updated CV with 3 references (We will call these references so put people that know you professionally).
- A cover letter telling us why you are the person we are looking for.
- Your cover letter should include a link to your Facebook & Linkedin profile (You can include links of any websites that you have managed if you have any).
- Do not attach any certificates. We will ask for them later if you have them.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 24th Feb 2021
NB: Interviews will be held via Zoom. If you are not contacted by Friday 26th February 2021, please consider yourself unsuccessful. You do not need to contact us thereafter.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.