Finance Volunteer – IRC Uganda
October 3, 2022
Job Title: Finance Volunteer
Organization: International Rescue Committee (IRC) Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Under the direction of the Senior Finance Officer- Payables, the Finance Volunteer is responsible for assisting the finance team in the day-to-day accounting operations in accordance with IRC’s policies and procedures, and in accordance with the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Roles and responsibilities
- Retrieving supporting documents to specific Accounts and transactions once identified to confirm if the transaction genuine.
- Updating and arranging the physical finance vouchers in line with the Integra references
- Verification of Finance data to confirm if the Inventory data is genuine and supported.
- Support in stamping finance vouchers and filing as per IRC documents retention policy
- Assist with making mobile money transactions using YO system, running name verification reports and share payment confirmation
- Completing Vendor Settlement of Integra transactions in the system
- Managing the Online Invoice tracker and updating the payments tracker for transactions submitted in Finance
- Drafting and completing the With Holding Tax schedules
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, Bachelor of Commerce, or related field.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.]
- Knack for detail.
- Strong computer skills especially in MS excel.
Interested candidates should submit their applications online by using the link below:
Closing Date: October 11th,2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.