Job Title: Banking Assistant (Call Centre) – Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Finance Trust Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Customer Service
Finance Trust Bank Profile:
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged Commercial Bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000 borrowers, through a network of 35 branches country wide. The Bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
The Banking Assistant, Call Centre will answer and receive calls from customers, answer inquiries, handle complaints to resolution, troubleshoot problems, provide information and escalate where necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls professionally
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Follow up complaints till resolution
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter customer information into the system.
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Produce and complete call logs.
- Engage in rigorous customer onboarding processes.
- The ideal candidate must hold a diploma from a recognized institution
- A university degree is an added advantage
- Past experience in call centre work environment is a requirement.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Social media management training an added advantage
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a MUST
- Fluency in more languages is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent social media management skills is a MUST
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Good time management and consciousness
- Good organizational skills
- Good listening skills
- Professional and Smart in appearance
- Ability to work under pressure and with little supervision
How To Apply for Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified candidates should email their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV to [email protected]. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600 or 0414 341275 ONLY. Please note: As per Bank procedures, No job offers are made online.
Deadline: 31st May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.