Job Title: Agency Banking Supervisor – Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Finance Trust Bank
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: In-Charge Financial Inclusion Unit
Finance Trust Bank Profile:
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged Commercial Bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000 borrowers, through a network of 35 branches country wide. The Bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
The Agency Banking Supervisor will be in charge of developing, coordinating and monitoring the implementation of Agent Banking Strategy in line with Financial Inclusion strategy, annual budget, and regulatory framework. This position reports to In-Charge Financial Inclusion Unit and is based in the Financial Inclusion Unit.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of Agency banking annual work plan with clear targets for Agent recruitment, transactions and commission in consonance with the Bank’s Financial Inclusion plan.
- Implementation of the Agency Banking strategy in line with bank’s overall strategy including drawing and implementation of the Agent recruitment and training programme as per agency banking annual work – plan.
- Carry out regular Agent visits and Prepare performance reports as per agreed visit schedules and BOU guidelines in line with the annual Agency Banking work plan.
- Attend to Agent, internal and external customer queries and complaints in line with the customer service standards of the Bank.
- Work closely with the IT department to make ensure agent transaction systems are up and running all the time.
- Carry out business risk assessments and institute controls in place to mitigate the risks, monitor compliance and safe operations of the agents by carrying out periodic visits.
- Support the business units in the identification of potential agents, coordinate joint marketing activities and cross-sell Delivery Channels products.
- Carry out back office processing to ensure timely reconciliation of agents accounts and monitor both float and liquidity levels of Agents.
- Manage performance and productivity of both agents and line staff as per set performance targets.
- The Position holder should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in business related course e.g. Economics, Social Sciences, Business Administration, IT
- A minimum of two years’ experience in similar role.
- Excellent marketing skills.
- Excellent marketing and people management skills.
- Familiarity with agency banking practices, policies and procedures.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications i.e. excellent Microsoft office skills, excel, internet, etc
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attentiveness to detail is critical.
- Demonstrated high integrity and sense of confidentiality.
- Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and able to work for long hours.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Personal attributes/behavioral Competencies
- The ideal candidate should be a good team player with the ability to grow income from Agency Banking services.
The position carries an attractive salary and benefits package
How To Apply for Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Suitably qualified candidates should address their email application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it to [email protected]. As well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600 or 0414 341275 ONLY.
Please note that in line with the Bank procedures, no job offers are made online.
Deadline: 7th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug