Job Title: Estates Officer – Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Finance Trust Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Administration Manager
Finance Trust Bank Profile:
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged Commercial Bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000 borrowers, through a network of 35 branches country wide. The Bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
The Estates Officer will provide technical support and advice to Management on matters related to Finance Trust Bank’s properties and to provide engineering and maintenance support services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide a reliable, responsive and efficient care to Finance Trust Bank’s infrastructure needs.
- Prepare, implement and control schemes of reactive/preventative planned maintenance to good engineering/industry practice, within agreed financial limits.
- Keenly review all service reports and ensure that they are executed within set parameters and completed within agreed time.
- Provide support in the establishment and maintaining of estate records, surveys and reports necessary to run an effective and safer service.
- Supervise construction works to the approved contractor is constructing as per the agreed standards in the contract.
- Prepare bills of quantities and drafting of work drawings.
- Provide support in the procurement of service providers (approval/confirmation) of funding, bidding, evaluation, selection of bidders and negotiation of contracts.
- Prepare contract management and status reports.
- Managing properties owned by or rented by Finance Trust Bank, including maintaining an inventory,
- Tenancy agreements, utility consumption records, repair and maintenance records, and advising Management of the due date of expiry of tenancy agreements so that they are promptly renewed.
- Ensuring that all assets are appropriately labeled or branded and an inventory maintained;
- Inspecting the properties to determine their repair requirements, including designing, budgeting, supervising and coordinating renovation and maintenance works
- Ensuring that all equipment and installations are maintained in good working condition and overseeing the rectification of any faults or defects that may occur.
- Identifying assets that are due for disposal and ensuring that they are safely stored until authority to dispose them is secured from Board or the Executives of the Bank.
- Participating in the procurement process for works and services related to development projects undertaken by Finance Trust Bank, by providing input in the preparation of statement of requirements, bid evaluation and subsequently participating in contract management during implementation of the contracts.
- Reviewing Bills of Quantities and guiding the Bank on their sufficiency and ensure value for money is realized.
- Ensure there is adequate space for work by planning for branch and other office expansions
- Monitoring tenancy agreements for all bank premises and service Level agreements to ensure they valid and present those due for renewal three months before expiry to allow Management deliberations and engagements.
- The ideal candidate should hold a higher diploma in Civil Engineering from a reputable institution.
- A registered candidate with the professional body will be at an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Public Health Standards, Building Regulations, Environment Management Guidelines, Occupational Safety and Health Regulations, Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets, among others.
- Three years of working experience in a busy environment preferably within a banking institution.
- Possess a high degree of integrity, customer awareness, interpersonal, communication and reporting skills.
- The ideal candidate should be self-driven with high levels of integrity, business acumen, efficiency and compliance.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Good personal presentation skills.
- Business analysis skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Flexibility to travel upcountry.
How To Apply for Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified candidates should address their email application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it, as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV to [email protected]. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
Deadline: 7th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug