Job Title: Enterprise Systems Administrator – Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Finance Trust Bank
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Manager Networks & Infrastructure
Finance Trust Bank Profile:
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged Commercial Bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000 borrowers, through a network of 35 branches country wide. The Bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
This role is responsible for the support, monitoring and maintenance of Finance Trust Bank’s Enterprise Compute, Storage and Networking Systems. The role also includes designing, integrating, administering, and optimizing the bank’s Compute, Storage and networking enterprise components to achieve high performance of the various business applications and services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring optimized performance, reliability, availability, stability, integrity and scalability of all aspects of Data Center Infrastructure components including but not limited to Servers, Storage, and Virtualization environments.
- Forecasting demand for storage, computing and networking infrastructure capacity and take appropriate action before capacity limits are reached to maintain standard operating thresholds.
- Implementing, testing, and maintaining data center back-ups and high-availability procedures to ensure systems availability.
- Measuring and optimizing Data center infrastructure performance and implementation plus execution of Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Maintain corporate IT infrastructure standards in regard to standard configuration manuals.
- Recommending equipment, supplies and materials for the purpose of acquiring required items and completing jobs efficiently.
- Carry out and monitor server deployment, configuration activities of all servers in on the bank network.
- Administration of Window Server services including but not limited to Active Directory domain controllers, Domain Name Systems, File, Pinter, VPN, Proxy servers etc. ensuring that each server meets 100% planned uptime and implementing any changes, patches and upgrades that may be required.
- Administration of Microsoft Exchange Server environment and implementing any changes, patches and upgraded that may be required.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may occur on the bank’s Data Center Compute, Storage and Networking environments.
- Be responsible for implementation of Data Center Maintenance procedures and guidelines.
- Be the point of contact for any third party service providers for maintenance services on the Data center.
- Implement best practices and policies for all enterprise systems.
- Undertake any other assignments related to information systems technology as may be assigned by supervisors from time to time.
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, Information Technology or any related field. ICT Certification in related IT field such as HPE, VMware, Microsoft, NetApp, EMC, Linux are a requirement.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a busy ICT environment designing, integrating and administrating enterprise compute, storage and networking solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve compute, storage and networking problems and maintain relevant documentation.
- Ability to implement and administer enterprise compute, storage and networking solutions
- Good analytical, diagnostic, communication and reporting skills.
- Good People management skills and ability to monitor third party contractors
- Ability to work independently with pro-activeness and a ‘Yes, I can do it attitude’.
How To Apply for Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Suitably qualified candidates should address their email application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it to [email protected]. As well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600 or 0414 341275 ONLY.
Please note that in line with the Bank procedures, no job offers are made online
Deadline: 28th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug