Job Title: Network Administrator – Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Finance Trust Bank
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Networks & Infrastructure
Finance Trust Bank Profile:
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged Commercial Bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000 borrowers, through a network of 35 branches country wide. The Bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
The Network Administrator will administer and oversee network design, implementation, organization and troubleshooting the bank’s Network. To oversee work of technical support staff and service providers in managing network switches, routers, and firewalls including monitoring underlying communications protocols and supporting network hardware.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a stable WAN/LAN network infrastructure.
- Manage internal and external access control to the Bank network
- Ensure Bank data confidentiality, integrity and availability over the Bank WAN/LAN.
- Perform network and security technology needs analysis and advise the Bank accordingly.
- Ensure stable and secure internet connectivity for all bank internet based systems (Western Union, RTGS, SWIFT, VPNs, Email and Browsing).
- Design, configure and maintain Bank Networks and documentation.
- Install, configure, deploy and monitor the Patch Management processes for network devices.
- Set up online hardware at both Primary and DR Site.
- Manage DR Site by ensuring Network Availability
- Set up WAN and LAN in branches.
- Installation of backup data leased lines and Increase bandwidth in branches.
- DRP, Virtual infrastructure, Data backup and Replication management of all Bank Systems
- Structured cabling infrastructure management
- Interpret and implement all ICT established policies and procedures.
- Guarantee and ensure security and compliance with different systems and regulations.
- Carry out daily ICT tasks.
- Report for duty on time and perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the line managers
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science or related field and a CISCO certification in networking.
- At least three years of working experience in a WAN /LAN environment, which must include configuring switches, routers and firewalls.
- Broad understanding of computer systems, Network operating systems and computer applications
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve network problems, install and operate network monitoring tool and maintain network documentation.
- Ability to work independently at any Branch in an IT support capacity
- Good analytical, diagnostic, communication and reporting skills.
- Good People management skills and ability to manage third party contractors
How To Apply for Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it to [email protected]. As well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer. Please note that in line with the Bank procedures, no job offers are made online.
Deadline: 15th October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.