Job Title: HR Supervisor (Payroll and staff welfare management) – Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Finance Trust Bank
Job Location: Uganda
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Finance Trust Bank Profile:
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged Commercial Bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000 borrowers, through a network of 35 branches country wide. The Bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
To manage the staff welfare and pay and administration system in line with the HR policy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement the Human Resource Information Management System,
- Generate system related reports, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Implement the salary and administration processes which include generating the staff pay roll and timely payment of salaries, effecting accurate deductions, generation and distribution of pay slips, submission of resultant reports, etc.
- Identify, Investigate and resolve discrepancies in timesheets and payroll records.
- Reconcile general ledger records where necessary, in liaison with Finance department.
- Pay commissions, staff advances, and incentives accordingly.
- Process gratuity and terminal benefits for payment and ensure monthly provisions for all are made.
- Participate in salary and employee surveys undertaken by the Bank and make recommendations accordingly.
- Implement the Health and Safety function and ensure adherence of the Bank to the OSH law.
- Develop and recommend welfare services and facilities and implement the welfare schemes in line with the Bank policy.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Commerce or other Business related field.
- Three (3) years’ working experience in payroll preparation in a big firm of at least 500 persons.
- Working knowledge of advanced excel with spread sheets is a MUST.
- Understanding of employment tax regimes and procedures is required.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Knowledge of Banking Systems will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attentiveness to detail.
- Good report writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated high integrity, and confidentiality
- Smart personal presentation.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
The position carries an attractive salary and benefits package.
How To Apply for Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Suitably qualified candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it to [email protected]. As well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600 or 0414 341275 ONLY.
Please note that in line with the Bank procedures, no job offers are made online.
Deadline: 23rd May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.