Job Title: Fresher Money Transfer Officer in charge of sub Agents – Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Finance Trust Bank
Job Location: Uganda
Reports to: Supervisor Delivery Channels
Finance Trust Bank Profile:
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged Commercial Bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000 borrowers, through a network of 35 branches country wide. The Bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
To ensure that Money transfer services are carried out effectively and efficiently at Sub Agent locations according to laid down policies and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identification of potential Money Transfer Sub Agents, vetting of sub Agents, recruitment and operationalization of sub Agents.
- Carry out business risk assessments and institute controls in place to mitigate the risks, monitor compliance and safe operations of the sub agents by carrying out periodic visits.
- Carry out regular Sub Agent visits and Prepare performance reports as per agreed visit schedules in line with the annual work plan.
- Attend to sub Agent, internal and external customer queries and complaints in line with the customer service standards of the Bank.
- Work closely with the IT department to make sure sub agent transaction systems are up and running all the time.
- Manage performance and productivity of sub agents as per set performance targets.
- Carry out regular training of Money Transfer Sub Agents.
- Coordinate marketing activities at Sub Agent locations and ensuring that sub Agent locations are properly branded.
- The Position holder should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in business related course e.g. Economics, Social Sciences, Business Administration, IT
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the banking industry.
- Excellent marketing skills.
- Excellent marketing and people management skills.
- Familiarity with Money Transfer sub Agent practices, policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with the Anti-Money Laundering act and other regulatory frameworks.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications i.e. excellent Microsoft office skills, excel, internet, etc
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attentiveness to detail is critical.
- Demonstrated high integrity and sense of confidentiality.
- Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and able to work for long hours.
- Good interpersonal and team work skills.
- No previous disciplinary issues at the branch or at Head Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Personal attributes/behavioural Competencies
- Experience working with FTB as Banking Assistant/Officer for at least one year
- The ideal candidate should be a good team player with the ability to grow income from money transfer services.
Position carries an attractive salary and benefits package.
How To Apply for Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Suitably qualified candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it, as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV to [email protected]. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer. ONLY the applications submitted by the eligible staff to this email address above will be considered.
Deadline: 21st May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.