Job Title: EpiC Uganda Finance & Administrative Associate – FHI 360 Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: FHI 360 Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
FHI 360 Uganda Profile:
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
The Finance & Administrative Associate will support the EpiC Uganda Finance and Operations Manager in financial management, administration and other operational functions of the office. Reporting to the Finance and Operations Manager, they will also assist in project accounting, record keeping, travel coordination, procurement, inventory management, and logistics support for EpiC staff and activities. In addition, they will be responsible for managing files and other data within the project office and ensure compliance with FHI 360 and USAID rules and regulations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to and coordinating project administrative activities within FHI 360 and USAID guidelines and regulations.
- Assist the Finance and Operations Manager with overarching project financial management tasks.
- Assist in financial reconciliations with respect to bank, balance sheet, vendors, inventory, etc.
- Prepare payment vouchers and other related documentation as needed.
- File payment vouchers, supporting documentations, workshop, and travel retirements.
- Ensure accurate record keeping for the office.
- Serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs.
- Coordinating all administrative support services for the project team.
- Coordinate logistical organization of workshops/seminars/conferences and trainings for partners and clients.
- Prepare workshops schedule/payment to participants.
- Keep proper office records/filings as appropriate.
- Coordinate all travel details/logistics for EpiC staff, consultants and other visitors including booking hotel accommodations and arranging for airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Coordinate all records and storage of supplies for assigned offices.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned by the Finance and Operations Manager.
Qualifications for FHI 360 Uganda Jobs 2022
- Associates Degree or its international equivalent of in Commerce in Accounting, business, or finance required; Bachelor’s degree of Commerce in Accounting strongly preferred
- A minimum of 3+ years relevant experience; five or more years preferred.
- Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, partners, and recipients of assistance.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize and handle high-pressure situations.
- Ability to interpret financial and other quantitative information and reports.
- Able to handle quantitative information with accuracy and precision; resourceful in gathering information.
- Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity, and ethical values at all times.
- Able to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent diplomacy skills and a proven ability to establish and maintain interpersonal and professional relationships with USAID, Ugandan counterparts, and representatives from other key stakeholders such as the government, NGOs, CSOs, and the private sector.
- Knowledge of Ugandan financial reporting requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Any Ugandan relevant professional qualifications, such as CPA 111, are an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite of software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Fluency in English is required.
- Position open to Ugandan nationals or individuals who reside in Uganda with the legal authority to work.
How To Apply for FHI 360 Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 5th May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.