Job Title: 35 Finance & Administration Assistants – FHI 360 Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: FHI 360 Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Regional Finance and Operations Monitor
FHI 360 Uganda Profile:
FHI 360 is a leading global development organization dedicated to improving lives around the world. Our professional staff includes experts in education, health, nutrition, economic development, civil society and environment as well as cross-cutting experts in gender issues, research, applied science, behavior change and Technology giving us the unique mix of capabilities to address today’s diverse and interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 operates from 60 offices with 4,400 staff in the U.S. and around the world.
Project Description: Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (Epic), a five-year global project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by FHI 360.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review accountabilities from staff for accuracy and correctness
- Review Mobile Money payments and upload them into Beyonic system Review invoices from the vendors and attach all the supporting documents.
- Stamping payments “PAID”, Photocopying and scanning both bank and mobile money payments and upload them into share point.
- File all financial documents following the RAB coding system. Retrieve financial documents required for both internal and external audit.
- Organize and manage workshops, meetings, conferences.
- The ideal candidate Should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field from a recognized university. CPA /ACCA level Il or higher and at least two years of working experience in a USAID funded organization.
How To Apply for FHI 360 Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested individuals are encouraged to send their application to [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 21st June 2022 by 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.