Job Title: Data Assistant – FHI 360 Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: FHI 360 Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
FHI 360 Uganda Profile:
FHI 360 is an international nonprofit working to improve the health and well-being of people in the United States and around the world. We partner with governments, the private sector and civil society to bring about positive social change and to provide lifesaving health care, quality education and opportunities for meaningful economic participation. We do this by using research and evidence to design and deliver innovative programs that change behaviours, increase access to services and improve lives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support data management, entry, aggregation and validation of data and generation of daily, weekly and monthly reports for maternity and nutrition services in selected project supported facilities
- Promote quality data standards at points of service delivery by ensuring the generation and submission of accurate, timely, valid data to inform on quality improvement and reporting.
- S/he will work closely with the health Informatics team and respective directorates to compile weekly, monthly and quarterly facility HMIS reports.
- Perform data entry to DH1S2 and project data management systems
- The incumbent will analyze and present performance data for key program indicators to inform decision making at program level, facility level and participate in data cleaning and DQA activities.
- Participate in the development and maintain project databases to capture relevant data on key indicators
- Participate in writing regular, timely progress reports of activities and results for USAID and other stakeholders
- Conduct rigorous annual data quality assessments on all project indicators, and write up and disseminate results
- Provide periodic and adhoc data as requested by MEL Director, including data calls.
- A minimum of a degree in either Statistics, IT, Social Sciences, basic sciences or a related field.
- A minimum of two years of experience in handling, collecting, and managing numerical data in the areas of MNCH and/or Nutrition.
- Working knowledge of departmental objectives to provide administrative and technical support.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, identify errors and provide corrective action.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
How To Apply for FHI 360 Uganda Jobs 2020:
Interested candidates should send their CV, a cover letter with copies of academic certificates including 3 professional referees and their contacts online via the link below:
Apply Online Here Now:
Deadline: 28th December 2020.