Job Title: Dreams Fulfiller (Finance Manager) – Femme Forte Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Femme Forte
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Femme Forte Limited Profile:
We are at a turning point for women, where advances in women’s rights are at threat from rising fundamentalisms, financial crises, political turmoil and backlash against feminism. Very important gains have been made in many frameworks, policies and laws that protect the rights of women, yet, the power dynamics that drive inequality between women and men remain in force at all levels.
Who are we:
We are a movement building entity. We love women and believe in their advancement in the economic, social and political sphere.
We exist to strengthen pathways between young and older women who aspire to meaningfully contribute to the greater women’s movement in Uganda.
Do you love women? Do you believe in them? Would you like to contribute to women achieving their fullest potential? Then you are the one we have been looking for.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Finance Manager will support the Femme Forte’s overall goal by stewarding the organisation’s resources. The work will involve;
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment decisions, activities and provide strategies to follow.
- Maintain the financial health of the organisation.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the sustainability plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the organisation’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
Manage the preparation of the organisation’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Be part of the senior management team and find creative ways to fulfil the financial dreams of the team in delivering their mandate
- Proven experience with a finance role.
- Proficient user of finance software especially QuickBooks
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of relevant statutory legislation and regulations
- Good writing and communications skills
- Ability to develop creative solutions to complex challenges
- A degree in Finance or Accounting. Professional qualifications such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
How To Apply for Femme Forte Uganda Jobs 2022
Interested individuals should send a one-page cover letter and a two-page CV to [email protected]. Add your name and role applied for in the subject line of the email. E.g. “Carol Alat – Chief Builder”
*Only emailed submissions to the above address will be accepted.
Deadline: 25th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug