Job Title: Finance Officer – Euro Water Project Jobs 2022
Organization: Euro Water Project
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Euro Water Project Profile:
Euro Water Project is primarily focused on getting sustainable clean water, hygiene and sanitation to marginalized communities in remote regions of sub-Saharan Africa.
The Finance Officer will handle general accounting and finance operations as required of a very busy multi-donor funded NGO.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Being one of the main data entry persons into the accounting system to produce periodic and end of year Income and expenditure, financial position, cash flows, fully reconciled bank reconciliations etc.
- Produces monthly, quarterly year-end actual v budget (variance) analysis and other management information that may be required from time to time.
- Drafts multi-year organization and specific programme activity budgets.
- Supports the Finance HR and Admin. department in ensuring full compliance with policies & procedures, particularly around cash, advances, banking, and assets.
- Supports in safeguarding of the assets of the organization, including the maintenance of the Fixed Asset register.
- As may be assigned, supports finance and admin. department in its function as procurement focal centre, to drive the implementation of procurement policies and plans, aimed at cost effective acquisition of high-quality materials, goods, consultancies, and non-consultancy services.
- Preparing cash forecasts to identify monthly funding requirements to optimize resources and deliver value for money.
- Contributing on operational and strategic issues as a member of the Finance and Admin. Team.
- Ensures expenditure are incurred and reported in line with contractual agreements.
- Ensures project financial reports are compiled, aligned with narrative reports and submitted in a timely manner to keep all stake holders informed.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: accounting, finance, business-related field, economics or related discipline.
- At least one year experience in accounting and finance preferably in an international or a regional not for profit organization/ NGO.
Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
How To Apply for Euro Water Project Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below
Please indicate the reference on the subject line as Finance Officer (Ref: FNT/F12/16/2022),
Please note: Only complete applications will be reviewed, and only candidates who have been selected for interviews will be contacted. The position is open to African citizens who are legible to work in Uganda, young women & women living with disability are also encouraged to apply
Deadline: 19th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.