Job Title: Mobile Financial Services Integration Engineer – Ericsson Uganda Jobs 2021
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
The role will be working closely with customer Group and OPCO technology teams as well as Mobile Financial Services Unit. Internally it will be required to work closely with program partners as CPM, Business Analyst, Mobile Money SMEs and M-Commerce Stakeholders. You will report to the Head of Mobile Money Operations as part of BSS MFS subdomain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install, Integrate, commission the network nodes under ECW/ EWP solution.
- Perform Support function to resolve customer requests and trouble tickets.
- Support Business Analyst and Solution Architect for new requirements and design changes and report progress of assigned activities to the respective CPM.
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document.
- Perform ECW Integration and configuration changes activities within approved change window.
- Prepare test cases in consultation with Solution Architect/BA & Conduct Integration tests with 3 PPs.
- Daily single Customer Complaints handling and Customer Care issues.
- CAB participation & Change Coordination between MTN/3PP & GNOC.
- UAT/SIT result sign off.
- End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC.
- Internal & external Audit handling.
- The ideal candidate must hold a University degree in Technology, preferably MSC.
- Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 2+ Years.
- Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 3+ Years.
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System.
- BSS Experience 3+ years.
- Excellent leadership skills with focus on team performance.
- Result oriented with customer first attitude.
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and French.
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking.
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment.
How To Apply for Ericsson Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.