Job Title: Product Design Associate / Intern – ENGIE Energy Access Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ENGIE Energy Access Uganda
Job Location: Any EEA 9 African Market
Reports to: Head of Digital Product
ENGIE Energy Access Uganda Profile:
ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.19 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in 9 countries across Africa (Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1.2 million customers and more than 6 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
As Junior UX/UI Designer at Engie Energy Access (EEA), you’ll be responsible for collecting and translating user insights into delightful experiences. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing beautiful features that address our customer’s needs. You will use your creativity and eye for design – along with your technical knowledge – to develop great experiences. You’ll work with the lead designer, product managers and our software development team. Together you’ll deliver UI mockups, prototypes, MVPs, and final products. In this role, you’ll have the privilege of being the voice of our customers. You’ll translate their needs into user-friendly designs. You will have a direct impact on the customer’s user experience of our product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how product feature’s function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX opportunities
- Conduct design iterations based on user feedback
- Adhere to a design system standard on fonts, colors and images
- 1-2 Years experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- BSc or certification in Design or relevant field
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (e.g., Sketch and Figma)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Great team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
How To Apply for ENGIE Energy Access Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 28th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.